Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Fair



We went to the fair, and what did we see? New life about to break thru,

Pigs and sheep and a little girl that went babababababab all the way thru.
We got a balloon and corn on the cob too.
We played and played till we could play no more and asleep we lay all the way home.



3 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!
When I was in church this morning, I thought Macrina was such a beatiful girls name. But since I'm destined to have only boys, and maybe one girl, and I've already decided on her name, I thought I might see if you wanted it. Macrina Baker. So cute, you know. What makes it cuter is that there is a Macrina Bakery in Seattle that I absolutely love. Hmmm... I think regardless of what you decide to call this next baby of yours, she'll always be Macrina to me.

Lisa said...

How do prounouce the name. If it's anything like macorina the famous dance, then I dunno?

Kelly said...

No silly dance names.
Mu-kree-nu. Macrina. St. Macrina was the sister of St. Basil, the early church father and it was said that no one would have known who Basil was were it not for her helping to educate him. You don't have to use it. I just started getting baby names on the brain, and Macrina Baker sound so cute to me. Then again, I loved Phineas, and everyone thought I was crazy.