Well we had a garage sale this weekend.
We made over $200! It's so nice to have people pay you, to take away your old junk.
Also we finally (I hope) got rid of all the moths that have infested our house.
Katie I can understand your fear of moths. I hate them! First they were in the garage and we thought we got rid of them until I discovered little worms on our counter tops,YUCK!
So with me being in my nesting phase, I opened every bag of flour and rice in our cupboard and bought cute big containers for our flour and ect. Vacumed, 409ed our cupboards out.
Turns our we had 3 bags of cornmeal (I don't know why), they were infested along with the almonds some rice, even some beans. They were filled with dirty nasty little worms, it's just so gross. I found myself getting really mad at the moths, all this food we had to throw out, but trying to be optomistic here, our cupboards have never looked so neat and organized. I would take a picture but I'm tired.
1 comment:
The same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with Finn! I was so grossed out by the whole ordeal that I made Dan take me out to dinner. Even though I bleached everything, I just couldn't handle the thought of cooking in there yet.
Post a Comment