It snowed last night! I cannot remember a time when is snowed so close to Christmas. You know when you watch those old Christmas movies and you see the scene of a lit Christmas tree with snow falling on the ground out side....I got that this morning. A beautiful sight, thank you God for a beautiful gift. When I woke up Bella for school this morning she went running to the front window and lifted up the blinds and gasped in excitment SNOW!!!!!
Audrey is now 9 months! She crawls (started late 5 months) and can stand for about 5 seconds on her own, walking is just around the corner. It's hard to believe she will be a 1 year in 3 short months. I just gave birth? She is sweet and she likes to make people laugh, she also waves "bye bye" and says "mama, dada, and by by." Alright it's shower time, kids are still asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment